Centrelink Online Account Registration

To use the Express Plus Lite mobile app, you need to register for a Centrelink online account. You can report your income with the app in languages other than English.

If you don't want to use the app, you'll need to register for an account through myGov. Go to my.gov.au to create a myGov account, if you need to, and link it to Centrelink.

To register you need a Customer Reference Number (CRN). You can find your CRN on a letter from us or your Health Care Card, if you have one.

Select one of these options:

Note: You can find your CRN on letters or cards Centrelink has sent to you.